Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ahoy thar Matey!






Here are some photos from Blake's 6th b-day party. It was a great time for all. It was especially fun to see the kids so excited on the treasure hunt. I just gotta give a shout out to my baby boy. He is amazing. He is so sweet, thoughtful, gosh darn smart and thrives on being a pleaser. He is easy going, friendly, helpful and forgiving. He didn't even complain when I forgot it was "early out day" on his b-day and he had to sit in the office for 20 minutes (I know - I will never forgive myself for that one! I didn't even realize it at first. I showed up with donuts and balloons and when I got there - the classroom was empty. Such a schmuck!) But, I am so thankful to be a Mom and thankful to Heavenly Father for giving me such a special boy. He is growing up so fast and I know he will be a wonderful, tender, yet strong man someday. I gotta capture every moment.
Post a Comment