Tagged

Friday, October 24, 2008


Keri tagged me with this:
JOYS
When my kids show love & kindness to each other
When my kids are obedient and sweet
Doing anything that has to do with quilting
Accomplishing anything on one of my many "to-do lists"
Good talks with my husband
Quality family time - just the 4 of us
Kid's bedtime
Sweets
Getting my exercise in for the day!
When my parents/siblings/in-laws are happy

FEARS
Husband or kids dying/getting seriously hurt
Child predators
Speaking in front of large groups
The ocean, whales and kangaroos - they are all FREAKY!
* I think wild animals and people should NOT mix and I'm kind of against zoos or keeping animals trapped up - sorry just a side note - I know it's not a fear!

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
White pitchers
Quilts/Quilting
Scrapbooks
HGTV

SURPRISING FACTS
Had to stay one night at a home for abandoned children
Fantasize about being a quilt designer or store owner

So now I am tagging Cassie, Brittany, Sabrina and all of the 'Couve girls!

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber