Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Day

I swear you take your eyes off them for a second...
RJ found M outside the other day like this:
On New Year's Day, we finally got together with RJ's siblings and their families and his Mom. We went sledding. This hill is my new favorite sledding spot. It was a perfect hill, long (but not too long), steep (but not too steep) and it just went right into a park - no busy streets around. My brother-in-law Patrick had the idea of using their blowup mattress for a sled. It was fun, but a little slow. The kids liked it though.

Kurt (wearing his Napoleon Dynamite boots:) and Owen visiting from New York.

RJ & M

The fam.

Wishing you a safe & happy New Year!
Love, The Johnsons


Lizzie said...

Ummm... are those your Sorels you have on? The ones you bought while we lived in "sin" at Ricks??

Sarah Anne said...

Oh! I just miss you and your family so much! You look adorable in all your snow gear.
Glad you had a nice New Years.

Lindsey said...

What a cute family! You look like you were all having lots of fun!

Dottie said...

What a great family picture and I love the picture of Maya with the snow shovel. Happy New Year!

amber johnson said...


Yes, they are my sorels from Ricks and I have already complained to Ryan about how they are SO old and that I need new (cute) ones. They're just on the list of the many things I want/need.

Brett & Amy said...

Such cute snow pics! My kids are dying to get their hands on some snow. Maya's lucky to have a good big brother to keep track of her. Was she planning on shoveling the drive to surprise you! Cute kids.

Triston said...

Hey cute blog. I didn't know you had one.

Lizzie said...


I miss you a lot.