Saturday, February 7, 2009

The worst part...

The worst part about having your child pull out all of the towels from the towel cupboard is not
this:

The worst part is when they say, "I like cleaning up." Yes, all of the towels did get put back into the cupboard that afternoon, or should I say shoved back into the cupboard. A few days later... I get to spend a nice portion of my day folding towels.



When you have a mischievous child like mine, take caution of these other common household items:
Bars of Soap and Mirror combinations (sorry no picture)
and
Bandaids

This picture was taken today - Saturday. Note that I did pass by this horse a few other times this week with band aids on his tummy and knees. "Thing 2" must have had quite a hay day with the band aid box. I saw her on two different occasions with band aids on every one of her 10 fingers. Don't call me if you need a band aid. I'm all out. Hmmm. Am I a bad mom because these things keep happening?
Post a Comment