Scout Camp + Mom in Survival Mode = Sewing Frenzie (Day 6)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I know you're all out celebrating for the fourth, but I have been working hard to organize my laundry/sewing room. I need to go get ready for our cul-de-sac party, but wanted to post pics for Sewing Frenzie Day 6. I finally got a skirt made to go under my counter, to hide all of the ugly things I need to store under there. This is a very small space, so I am so happy this project is finally done. Here are a few pics of the room. I am still working on organizing and putting some of the finishing touches on, but this will do for now...



Some of my stash:






Have a great 4th of July ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Ambs. Looks great! I really like the fabrics sitting on top the cake stand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Amber! I love your laundry/sewing room!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber