Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A lost tooth and a lost thimble.

Have you seen this new candy to the Halloween market?



Gross huh?  Well, Sunday night while we [as in the husband and two kidlets and I] were all sitting around watching America's Funniest Home Videos [like we always do], Blake [my 7-year old] was munching on some Halloween candy.  While he was enjoying this delicious treat of gummy bandaids that look like they have blood on them [nice huh?] he held his half eaten piece of candy out to RJ and said, "Dad, I think this has real blood on it."  RJ laughed and then with a little inspection he realized that B had lost his FIRST tooth.  Yeah.  FIRST.  So I am all caught up in the "Oh my baby lost his first tooth [with my hand over my heart]" moment and not a minute goes by before we start to wonder where the heck the tooth is?!? After a lot of searching we came up empty handed.  So what's a boy gonna do?  Well, write a note of course!



Cute huh?  Well the Tooth Fairy left him a nice $1.50 in quarters [which by the way, B told me the next day that he knows it was me because he saw me go into his room.  But I will tell you right now that it was NOT me.]  Anyways.  My baby lost his first tooth and I mean REALLY lost his first tooth.


  
Oh, and I am really sad because my kids lost my thimble.  They were playing "Hide the Thimble" [which I told them to find something else to play that with] and I haven't seen it since.  I have searched high and low.  I am so sad.


Hopefully it will turn up one of these days.  I can't be too mad though.  I mean come on, look at this face!

(Note: Little Missy found my thimble on Christmas Eve in the kids cup and plate drawer.  We were both ecstatic!  Yay!)
Post a Comment