Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a big, BIG day today.

Yep, that's right.


Somebody started kindergarten.


And rode the bus for the first time EVER.


Luckily she has a sweet big brother to show her the way.




He's rockin' the 2nd grade this year.

They're both pretty cute, eh? 
(I'm not Canadian, but it's fun to say "eh".  You should try it.)

O.K.  So here's a little side note ~ I googled the word "eh" (just to make sure I was spelling it right) and the Canadian Slang Dictionary said this:

"Eh?" is a word you add to the end of a sentence, to ask for a response of agreement or disagreement, similar in meaning to "don't you think?" ex. "Looks like a storm comin' in, eh?" It is also sometimes used with "I know", and in that case it doesn't really mean anything. -"Wow, the Flames really kicked ass butt tonite!" -"I know, eh?" Good luck trying to use it properly if you're not Canadian. Trust me Americans, we can tell the difference! You're not foolin' anybody :)

Too funny.  I think I did a pretty good job though using the word "eh", eh?
Post a Comment