Halloween/Quilter's Harvest

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sorry, I'm a bit late announcing the winner for the Quilter's Harvest ticket, but I was a little busy this weekend, carving pumpkins
(which I've decided is about as much fun as mini golf:)


And enjoying the way this little girl pulled of her "angel" costume.


[Isn't she the sweetest? ]

Unfortunately, both of my battery packs died so I didn't get any pictures of my son, who was a "rocker/gangster".

In our neck of the woods, the children trick-or-treat on Saturday night, if Halloween falls on a Sunday.  Things got off to a very rainy start last night, but the rain finally subsided and my family was on their way.  Only about 5 groups of trick-or-treaters stopped at our house.  Kind of sad, but I guess kids don't want to make the trek to our quiet little cul-de-sac.  They gotta go where the big money is, I guess.  I hope you had a more exciting Halloween than we did!  I've been feeling a little under the weather so I didn't mind a quiet night at home with a little hand applique and some shows. 


Anyways, on to the winner of the Quilter's Harvest ticket:

The winner is:
Gnee at Singing With Birds who said,
"Oh, this would be a dream come true! Crossing my fingers and hoping to win...thanks for the chance."
(Gnee has a fabulous blog!  Definitely worth checking out. 
Can I just say, "Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll?!?"  Yumm!)

Gnee, Congratulations!  Email me your address and I'll get that ticket to you.  I know you're from Idaho, so if you think you won't be able to make it then let me know and I'll choose another winner.  This should be a blast, so I hope you can come.

Also, for those of you who want to purchase a ticket,
contact Just Sew at 801-492-7929. 
Gather your daughters or girlfriends for this fun day out of treats
both sweet and pretty!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Glad you posted a pic. Rock Gangster eh? Sweet little Blake? :) Wish we could have enjoyed a quiet evening in together. Very quiet here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute. I'd love to have that naturally blond hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are adorable. I had to laugh, because those are my sentiments, too, about pumpkin carving and miniature golfing. (But you have to pretend you're having a good time!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya is just the sweetest little angel! Love the outfit you made, Ambs. Adorable. And I'm sure Blake made the toughest gangster around! Love you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber