Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some Sweet Things -

I wanted to show you a few fun things I've received lately.

First, from Trish, I received these beautiful pieces of jewelry as part of a bartering thing she does.  I sent her 9 yards of fabric from my stash and she sent me these:


 [every girl needs to have a little red and aqua in her wardrobe, right?]


I love this bracelet that Trish designed with fall colors in mind.  I'm so excited to start wearing it soon.  [I especially love that little green bead right there on the bottom!]

Trish is just the sweetest, most sincere, person.  She will barter with anyone, so if you're interested, click on over to her blog and leave her a message.  I know she's been trading with some pretty cool people lately, so her stash must be getting quite large.  Go Trish!

Then, for some reason, my sweet SIL [Brittany] made me this DARLING pillow:


She said it had something to do with "thanking me for getting her a job at Just Sew" [the really rad fabric store that I work at.]  But really, I didn't get her a job.  I just got her an interview.  She got herself a job with her mad skillz and her darling self [o.k. apparently I really wanted to use the words "rad" and "mad skillz".  Excuse my weird mood.:)]  But I'm sure it's more my pleasure than hers.  It's really fun to have her there.  She is an amazing quilter/crafter/sewer girl :)  Just check out her blog ~ you'll see.

Anyways, Brittany found the adorable *FREE* stitchery pattern here



She added her own touches to make it into the most perfect pillow for my soon-to-be new sewing room.  Darling, right?  Thanks Brittany!  I loooove it!

And last but not least, I HAVE to tell you about a very sweet giveaway that my amazing little sister, Cassie, is doing right now [you know, the one that makes those darling book marks?]  It's her 3-year Blogiversary so she's doing 3 very cool giveaways [first up ~ something to make your mouth water].  Click on over here.  You won't be disappointed.

O.K., writing that made me realize how hungry I am.  Gotta go!
Post a Comment