Friday, December 17, 2010

O.K. So I'm a Procrastinator... (a Quick & Inexpensive Teacher's Gift)

I didn't put two and two together that today is the last day of school before Christmas break.  I knew I wanted to get my kids' teachers a little something (I couldn't get their book marks in time like I had planned so I'll have to do that for their end of year gifts instead.)

So at about 10 p.m. last night I decided I should probably go to the store and get them something.  For less than $4.00 I was able to make these gifts (of course that is because I use to be big-time into scrapbooking and had all of the embellishments, paper and wrapping supplies on hand.)


A tile with an initial represents each of their last names. 


An hour later I had these 3 homemade gifts ready to go!  Who doesn't like to have a little scratch paper on hand in a stylish notebook?  I know I do.

Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment