Gigi's Thimble Class & Trunk Show

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alpine Quilt Retreats is now offering DAY classes!!

At this beautiful home in Alpine, Utah.  You can come set up at 8 a.m. and stay and sew until 10 p.m. that night.  This is a great way to get a day away [with no interruptions] and sew!

I'll be teaching Friday, May 6th and Friday, June 10th from 9:30 - 1:30
[with a trunk show at 7:30 both nights].  The classes will be on my pattern, Square Root, where we'll have fun experimenting with design layout and learning basic piecing and applique methods.


Cost = $125.00 and includes lunch, dinner, drinks, class & trunk show.
[Sign up by January 31st and receive a 20% discount, making the total $100.]

Click here to find out more info and register.

I'd love to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could attend!! :o) I am still swooning over your darling wrist pin cushion that you created on a quilt retreat. :o) Have you ever considered either selling that pattern or teaching us blogging ladies? :o) I would sign up in a heart beat!! :o)
    I hope you are having a great week!!
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i could go. Have lots of fun for those of us that cant go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely envious.... Wish I was closer. Sounds like so much fun....

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber