Progress Made

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanks for all of your advice.  I buckled down this weekend and focused on one project.  I needed a little bit of time to do a "just for fun" project.  Lots of hand applique gave me time to think and get organized.


I just need to put the sashing and borders on, which I should be able to finish up today.


I plan on finishing up my zig zag quilt today as well.  Sometimes you just have to clear a few projects off your plate to make room for more.  Hopefully some fun things are in store...

17 comments:

  1. That is sooooooooooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous. I love those Dresdens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dresdens. I am working on the clearing of old WIPS to make room for more myself and have several at the quilting stage, but why is it when I get to this stage all kinds of temptations for piecing start creeping in my little brain and I can't focus on the quilting? I do enjoy quilting, just not as much as piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just awesome. I love the one in the upper right hand corner...so much movement! Thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is fun to finish all those fun projects we start! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are FABULOUS! I love everything about them. Good luck with all that is on your plate right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is wonderful! You do an amazing job with your color, scale and value. Not something easy to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabric choices. They are perfect for the Dresden pattern. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, what more could I say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is GORGEOUS Amber! I can't wait to see it finished. I Love the red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, Love, LOVE that quilt! I'm gonna have to try my hand at a Dresden plate one of these days.
    -Kristina

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber