Friday, January 14, 2011

This Is Where I'm At Right Now...

Literally.

Life is a bit crazy right now.  My mind is feeling a bit cluttered [and so is my desk].  I'm trying to make some big decisions.  Get some things lined up.  Get some projects done.  There's a lot going on.

And in the mean time, I am dreaming of this:


and this:


and cutting into these:


Aren't these mini charm packs adorable?  I won them from a giveaway at the Make Life Sweet Blog a week or so ago.  The line is called Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda ~ but I'm sure you knew that already.  It should be in stores any day now...  Anyways, the ladies at Sweetwater are always doing fun giveaways on their blog.  In fact, I think they're doing one right now.  So hurry, go check it out!!! 

Well.  Wish me luck.  Hopefully I can keep my head on straight this weekend.  I have the afternoon free, but don't even know where to begin to start getting things done.  I guess it's time to start making a checklist...

Any ideas on how to keep your head on straight [and the anxiety down] when your brain is swirling on high speed?

~ Amber
Post a Comment