Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buggy Barn Star Quilt

Another sample for the store:


The pattern is called Ross' Star Quilt from the book,
Star Crossing by Buggy Barn. 
It was a very fun and quick quilt to make. 
I can't wait for the 4th of July now. 
I might just brave the crowds this year to go "see the big fireworks"
just so I can bring my quilt along :)


For the binding, I chose this navy and white gingham on the bias.
For the backing, red & tan dots
(More specifically: 13563 12 in Faded Red from La Petite Ecole 
by French General for Moda).

Fat Quarter Bundles are available at Just Sew.
Includes 20 Fat Quarters.
Price: $55.00 (I think?)
*** 
Also, for those of you local addicts,
I'm teaching a class at Just Sew on this pattern
DATE: April 7th, 6-9 p.m.
♥ to have you join us!
Call 801-492-7929 if interested :)
Post a Comment