Thursday, March 17, 2011


I had 3 hearts left over from a little
Valentine's Day project I did last month...

So I decided to make a pillow.
{Love is good anytime of year, right?}

For the pillow itself, I used Bunny Hill's Lily and Will Quilted Texture in Ivory.  I wanted it to have a little bit of a vintage look to go with these nice civil war era pinks that I picked up at American Quilting in Orem, UT. 

I found the perfect color of pink rick rack at Material Girls in South Jordan, UT.  Not too bright ~ kind of vintagy.  (Sorry I don't have the color name or brand of that.) 

A quick and simple project.


Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's perfect Amber!

A Serenade for Solitude said...

so cute, Ambs! Love that quilted look on the pillow and the shades of pink that you used.

I need you to come here and whip out some projects for me!! xo

Roos said...

What a lovely little pillow!0)))

notes of sincerity said...

I absolutely adore your pillow!! Those hearts and rick rack are so cute. I wish I knew how to applique. A whole new world would open up! :o)
Have a nice weekend.
Sincerely, Trish

A Quilter Awakens said...

Very lovely! Karmen

L Johnson said...

So very cute!

Needled Mom said...

Soooo cute!!!