Thursday, March 10, 2011

We've got a winner!

Betty Lou said...

"This is a real winner Amber. It is different and I love it. The quilting is wonderful, very appropriate for the quilt. Cute kids."

Betty Lou, you have one Mod Meadow, 1 Central Park charm pack and 1 yard of pistachio plaid. I can't wait to send it your way so let me know your address and I'll get it right out!

You can email me at

For those of you who are sad you didn't win, you can purchase a copy of Mod Meadow in my etsy shop.

Thanks for playing, guys!  I really appreciate all of your sweet comments.

Have a wonderful day.


Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Betty Lou! I would love to make Mod Meadow!

Jen said...

Congrats Betty Lou! Pistachio plaid is such a fun name to say. Try it. :)

Betty Lou said...

I am so excited Amber, what a great prize. Can't wait to try your new pattern. Thank you again, will email you with my address.
Betty Lou