Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gifts

They told me something would be coming in a week or two...


But, I had forgotten and was a bit confused when a package sat on the counter for me the other day.  But when I saw the sender's address, I knew it was going to be special...


Isn't it beautiful?!?

I LOVE it.  And it's perfect for a girl like me. 
Thank you (and I miss you girls!!!)

And, although the "big day" has come and gone, I wanted to offer a discount in my Etsy shop for you ~ my wonderful bloggy friends.  Thanks for all of your kind words and support.  I love hearing from you!  Thank you for indulging me while I share my projects (not for praise, but to hopefully inspire, like so many of you have inspired me!)  Free shipping on all patterns for a week. 
Enter "THIRTYTHREE" at checkout.

8 comments:

Susan said...

That is very pretty!

Impera_Magna said...

What a lovely bracelet! Happy belated birthday!

jodi@Pleasant-Home said...

So very perfect! What a GREAT gift! Happy Birthday!

Tammy said...

It turned out so darling! I love it and am so very glad you do too! Wish we were there to hand deliver it ourselves on your special day! XoXo

Theophanie said...

Perfect!

Roos said...

Congratulations. What a special gift.

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, you lucky girl, it's beautiful. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

josefinaball said...

I like your works are very beautiful
Congratulations
good bye
Josefina
Tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com