Wednesday, July 20, 2011

i miss you.

Things have been a little quiet around here without my camera's memory card working...

I feel like I have no connection to the outside world.

Can you help me?
Pleeeaaase send me pictures
of any of your Gigi's Thimble/A Little Bit Biased projects
so I can have something to blog about :)

I'd love to see what you've done.
I think others would ♥ to, too.


Beverly said...

Hi Amber. Sorry you are having trouble with your Memory Card. I know how lost I am without my camera, as pathetic as it is.
I just e-mailed you a link to a post you might be able to use the pictures from. Let me know if you don't get it.

Dara said...

I am participating the Summer Sampler Series. It is being hosted by three great quilters who are teaching a block each a week. You can check out my blocks and their flickr group has some great blocks.

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Ahhhh! You've inspired me to put up pics of my camera bookmarks. I'm going to see what sort of pictures I have of the CUTE, cute bunting banner that you just sent. Did I tell you it is SO CUTE!!?

b davis said...

I have yet to get my camera cord found somewhere in this house. Should I find it, I'd love to send you the triangle quilt I made of your pattern. With the reds and creams in Fig Tree fabric.

Deb said...

I just went through camera trauma a few weeks ago. It seems odd to be so "unconnected" without a camera...but I guess that's life of a blogger!

Good luck with the memory card dilemma.

Deb from

Natalie said...

Hi Amber,
This is Natalie from the quilt group with jaque. I have not gotten a chance to really talk to you much but you did inspire me to do a project. When I was at your house for the first meeting I saw that framed letter J on your wall and loved it. I decided that I needed to make one and luckily you linked to a tutorial on your blog. It turned out better than I hoped. I will try sending some pics today.