Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jolly Halloween

Remember this?
I got it back from my quilter a couple of months ago.
Some how it got passed me to share it with you.
Then I figured I might as well wait until it got a little closer to Halloween.

"Jolly Halloween"
38" x 54"


Great quilting by Kaylene Parry! 
(Lehi, UT. 801-404-8876)


A feather in the border.


Binding = ticking, not biased!


A cute little label by Riley Blake and hand embroidered info. finished off the quilt nicely.  This quilt was a long time "in the works".  I love that it's finally finished.  Just in time.

A few more details about this quilt can be found HERE.

P.S.  My last year's Haunted House quilt was featured on the blog, Quilt Inspiration the other day.  You can click HERE to check it out (if you're in a spooky sort of mood :) 

Are YOU working on any "frightful" kind of projects?

Happy Quilting!
~ Amber
Post a Comment