Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Twisted ~ A New Pattern

I'm so excited to share my newest pattern with you today!
I can't decide if it's because it features the [available in stores any second] new fabric line called Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille - which I am seriously in love with.  OR, because I am in love with the cute little X's in this quick and easy design.


It's called Twisted. 
It's Layer Cake friendly and I've included instructions
for both throw and baby sizes.




See what I'm talking about?!? This line is scrumptious!


Twisted Baby shows the two color placement option 
(making it extra twisty :)


  


These patterns are now available in my Etsy Shop

I'd love to give away a copy (or two or three).  Please leave a comment below.  Let me know what you think.  Tell me something interesting.  I'll pick a winner this weekend.  Sound good?

* THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED *

~ Amber
Post a Comment