Sunday, October 7, 2012

Twisted Winners

You guys are awesome!  Thanks so much for all your sweet comments about Twisted.  Man, I was surprised how much you guys liked Twisted Baby!  Glad I decided to go ahead and make up that version!
 It's such a simple pattern to make ~ I literally whipped up the baby top in just one night.


Well, do you want to know who won a copy?
First, #56:
Judy who said...
That is the most awesome quilt! Love, love, love it!!
Audrey who said...
This pattern is great! And I love the Marmalade too!
I love patterns that use pre-cuts. It makes it so easy to eliminate a lot of the cutting. I really like the crisp white diamond shapes against the colorful background.

K, ladies  ~ you know the drill.  Email me with your addresses and I'll get those right off to you!  You can reach me at

And to the rest of you ~ thanks for playin'.
I seriously loved all of your comments.
You sure know how to make a girl feel good :)

♥ ♥ ♥

Dying to get your hands on a copy?
Head on over to my Etsy shop to get your own!


Eliana Zerbinatti... said...

It's really beautiful. Congratulations to the winners and to you, Âmbar, to the creativity ..

Gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to the lucky winners!

b davis said...

People were just loving it at the shop on Saturday! SO VERY CUTE!

Miss Nancy said...

Congratulations winners!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

Thimbleanna said...

Congrats to your winners Amber. That's a super cute pattern!