Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Quilty things that make me happy...


Do you ever sit down at the end of a day wondering what the heck you did all day?  Well, yesterday was one of those kind of days.  I spent waaay too much time taking pictures of things I love and editing them on PicMonkey (a new photo editing site I stumbled across the other day). Neither of those things were on my list of "things to do" but it was fun and fun is good :)



In order to take some decent pictures though, I had to do some rearranging of some of my "stuff".  Don'tcha just love your "stuff"?  I love my "stuff".  I know it's not good to love "stuff" but it kinda just makes me happy and I thought I'd share some of my favorite quilty "stuff" with you today...

Matching pennant banners that my daughter and I made a while ago.
(During one of her mini sewing lessons.  I say "mini" because she only lasts about 5 minutes before she's bored.  Believe me, I'm treasuring the moments...)


Selvages.  For a someday project...


 This sewing bird clamp was a gift given to me by a non-quilty friend.  It was probably the most sweetest, thoughtful gift anyone has ever given to me.  Completely out of the blue.  And perfectly lovely.


My somewhat new Ikea cabinets.
Organizing always feels good...


I like quilts and I like stacks of quilts.


A small collection of old wooden spools...


A sturdy, level place for cutting...
Thank you Martha Stewart and Home Depot :)


So these are some of the things I'm especially grateful for right now.
What about you?  What are some of your favorite quilty treasures?

~ Amber
 
Post a Comment