Can't Stop MAKING Teespring Shirt

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Calling all you "MAKERS" out there...

You guys, I'm so excited to share with you this little project 
I've been working on!  


Teespring.com invited me to create a shirt campaign for quilters!  When I found out I could keep or donate all the proceeds - I knew I just had to do it.  You see, there is a special little girl in my neighborhood.  She's 4-years-old and was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia last year.  I've been wanting to do something for this beautiful little girl and her family so I'm proud to say 100% of the profits from the campaign will be donated to 
Brinley Mae Raven.

I enlisted the help of my quilty, graphic designer friend, Holly Mateer and together we created this CUTE design for quilters, sewists and crafters!  It's available in mens and womens sizes and 6 different colors.  It's $24.99 and made with a triblend of materials so it won't shrink!

The shirt is only available until April 1st so don't think  - head over NOW to teespring.com!  I'd love to sell a million to help Brinley :)

I know this is a good cause!
I've already ordered mine and can't wait to wear it!

More information about Brinley and her family can be found HERE.

Happy quilting!
~ Amber

12 comments:

  1. Love the shirt Amber......I've already ordered mine. It's a great cause!

    Peggy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! You don't know how much that means to me!

      Amber

      Delete
  2. This is sooooo cute. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I hope you got one! Since you are a TOTAL maker 😉

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this shirt, and the cause. I'm going to go order one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you.are.so.awesome!! and its a gorgeous shirt too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I'm so glad to finally be able to do something to help!

      Delete
  5. I just ordered my shirt. I know how important it is for families in medical crisis to receive financial support. My family lived through such a crisis just 2 years ago. Thanks for finding a way for BlogLand to help with your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for your support! It means so much! I love this little blogging community of ours!

      Delete
  6. Great t-shirt and great cause!! I ordered a grey one and I hope it will soon fly all the way over the ocean into may mailbox :) (I live in The Netherlands)

    Love your blog!
    Groetjes
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for your support! I can't wait to get mine too! I think I'm going to order another one in grey (I got the black one already) and then one for Brinley's mom to go with the $$$ I give her :). Thanks again!

      - Amber

      Delete
  7. I love the tshirt and am about to order one...or two. Good luck reaching a million. I hope you make your goal. What a great thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber