Car Window Travel Sewing Caddy Winners!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Weekend.
We went on our annual hunt for the perfect flower basket to give my husbands grandmother and visited his grandfather's grave.  I'm truly thankful to all those who serve (and have served) our country!


I also want to thank all of you who participated in the Car Window Travel Sewing Caddy giveaway.  The two winners for the caddy's featured above are... betz2lu and QuiltShopGal.  I sent you both an email! Thanks to everyone for entering our little giveaway and thanks to my super talented and creative friend Aniva for sponsoring it!  Her fabulous tutorial can be found HERE!  

I hope you were inspired to make one of these for yourself or as a quick gift for a quilty friend!

Happy quilting!
~ Amber

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber