Summer Stars Pattern Winner and Other Exciting News

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hello!  Hello!
Just a couple of things today...

First, thank you for all your sweet words about my new pattern, 
Summer Stars!  I'm glad you like it as much as I do.  It was a really fun one to put together.


Melanie, who said, "I love the new pattern!!!! I think it would be perfect 
for my bundle of Happy Home!" won a free copy 
(and Melanie, I just sent you an email).  

For those of you who'd like to purchase a copy, it's now available in paper and PDF forms in my Etsy shop (click HERE). 


Also, if you're following me on Instagram you may have heard about some other exciting news I have to share (you gotta love that up-to-the-minute stuff on IG!  To follow all my quilty happenings there, just search "gigis_thimble").  I was recently published in Martingale's That Patchwork Place 2016 Quilt Calendar!  So I'm a calendar girl, LOL!  I'm miss June (which is perfect because that's my birthday month! :)  


Well, it's not actually me...it's my quilt, Vintage Vibe from my book, 
Vintage Vibe: Traditional Quilts, Fresh Fabrics!  


The calendar is filled with 12 beautiful projects in a variety of different styles.  These are just a few of my favorites!  Ask for it at your local quilt shop or go directly to Martingale.com to order your own copy.

 Calendar photographs by Brent Kane, copyright Martingale Inc.

Happy quilting!
Amber


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, great news and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pattern....I can't wait to start sewing it!

    Congrats on being a calendar girl...that's awesome! Vintage vibe is on my fave quilts from your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Have your book and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You came to our quilt guild (Nebo MQG in Salem) a few months ago and this was my favorite of all the quilts you brought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a calendar girl! Both of these quilts are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber